Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Finally...a simple seamless & lightly padded T-shirt bra that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

IMG_1940


My Bonds Bumps nursing bra arrived in the mail today! Got it off Zodee. It was recommended by a couple of friends who bought them in Australia, so I thought I'd give it a try.

It wasn't too expensive at all - close to S$40 inclusive of shipping. (I saw another nursing bra highly recommended by a friend called the Anita bra over the weekend - the price tag? A whopping S$120! And not padded!)

Haven't worn it out proper yet but trying it on it's pretty comfortable and the cups can be folded down properly, thank goodness not like the MIM one I got. It also has an impressive SIX settings for the back clasp opening.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I would be interested to know how this nursing bra works out for you!

Unknown said...

hi sandra! will update after i test drive it - i have high hopes for this one!

Saz said...

ooh yay it's arrived. You won't be disappointed. ;-)