Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

More Togs for the Kiddo

Look what my pal Selena bought all the way from New York!

More baby clothes...from Old Navy. Knowing me, she steered clear of pink, thanks Sel! Actually, it's not that I don't like pink - I do! Pink baby clothes are all so sweet looking and it's just so tempting (and easy) to buy everything in pink, isn't it?? I just want my baby to have a balanced wardrobe. In any case, I'm sure I won't be short of pink stuff!

whoops, weird angle - was trying to get them all into the pic while laying them out on the couch
IMG_4640

my favourite piece - love the green of the camisole and the embroidery
And the shorts are made of white eyelet!
IMG_4643

little denim skirt with belt
IMG_4645

and the seersucker brown stripey dress (with attached undies too!)
IMG_4646

This kid is so spoiled - getting nice clothes before she's even born! I'm pretty sure I just wore singlets and diapers back in the day!
And there's going to be more coming - Kisu is in NY now and I sent him away with a long shopping list :)

No comments: