Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 26, 2011

28 weeks 2 days

The little critter is getting bigger - and more active. She seems to be perennially jabbing me in the most inconvenient spots. I can feel what feels like a fist shooting out near my ribcage. It feels like she's pummelling my bladder and also stretching herself in all directions. E also did what I think were arm stretches, but I seem to remember this more during the end of the pregnancy.

My appetite's increased, I feel tired from walking too much, and in general heavier and clumsier. I caught myself going off balance a couple times.

I've got only 3 months left and a ton of things yet to be done. There's a lot of home improvement that needs to happen - we're planning to convert the current study/workroom to the nursery but I've yet to clean it out/move furniture...been surfing all these design blogs for inspiration and ideas but yet to put anything into action. I also want to update E's room. Lots of ideas up in the air....

(Oh the one thing we did get going on for home reno/improvement - we got new a/cs! The ones we have are more than 10 years old and dying one by one....after putting this off for the longest time, we got a whole new system from Gain City last week - installation will be this coming Tuesday)

On the crafty front, I started on the baby's quilt - I cut out all the patchwork pieces today (rotary cutter, whoo!) and will start sewing tomorrow...I'm looking forward to putting it all together! (And buying a new machine for the quilting!) I also have a stuffed toy for #2 (probably a bunny pattern - got the idea off a onesie I bought for her last week) and there are grand plans for another quilt for E's big girl bed...we shall see!!!

No comments: