Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

29 weeks 4 days

A routine check with the doc. Weight gain since the last visit (me): 1.6 kg. Baby currently weighs in at about 1.5 kg. Which means that if she hits the same weight as E at birth (3kg), she's going to need to double her weight in the remaining 11 weeks! My total weight gain from prepregnancy weight is a surprisingly lightweight 5.6kg - I was quite surprised...my target gain from now is supposed to be 1.5 - 2kg / 4 weeks according to the doc.

Doc says she's growing well and on target (phew!) - she's still happily kicking around inside :) I've recently been busy working on her quilt - I just finished piecing the top save for the sashing...just got more fabric today for the back and the binding. So exciting! This time I really researched to understand proper quilting techniques so I think this one will be better executed. There's still so much to do and the weeks are flying past...

1 comment:

Alicia said...

how wonderful, you've started blogging again!