Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 19, 2008

help!

Nursing moms - any recommendations for a comfortable, simple, seamless, lightly padded nursing bra that is easy to use (drop down cup) and that isn't too expensive? Ideally around $60 but I don't mind paying more if it's really good.

The closest I found that fit the bill was at Mothercare but only had giant sizes left.

I may have better luck online but I'm hesitant because it's difficult to gauge the right fit for a bra and returns/exchanges would be too much of a hassle especially if the shop is not in Singapore.

They seem to be so hard to track down - I bought one from Moms in Mind but the fit was poor and the cup was so hard to fold down while feeding.

Anyone have a clue?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try Marks and Spencer...I find it really comfortable

Anonymous said...

I bought mine from Spring Maternity. The cups are not padded or hard, and it's the drop-down type. And I think they were about $30.

Sandra said...

I actually prefer my MIM one to the spring maternity. You might want to consider the new bra by MEV, http://www.mothersenvogue.com/onlinecoll.php?link=new&product=1&product_id=804, it is not a drop cup but the design seems to lend itself nicely to nursing, at least it works well for me and is comfy as there are no clasps/ seams/ tight underband.

Unknown said...

sandra - i didn't even know MEV makes bras - looks pretty good and cheap too!

Alison and Angeline said...

Hey dorothy. Ya, the MEV ones are not bad. You can get them at Maternity Exchange, under your special discount. Just give your name. It's really popular for the price point and comfort. Currently, they've run out of breast padding but the bra has the pocket to just slot one of your own paddings. Alternatively, you can also try the new range of bras from Inujirushi- all have slight to thicker padding, with various styles of nursing from drop cup to side pull, to unbutton. Newsletter will be out in August, so you can view or just pop by first lah. Just give your name, Sham knows you anyway.:)

Saz said...

Try Bonds or Berlei maternity bras, I use them here in Melbourne. Super comfy! Good news is, Zodee has a Singapore outlet online so u can get them!

http://singapore.zodee.com/womens/bonds-maternity/
http://singapore.zodee.com/womens/berlei/